Here are common policies, terms and conditions, and procedures that you can use to build yours
Please note that these guidelines and examples are not intended to address all possible situations that may arise at a property, and will need to be made specific for your parks.
Common Campground and RV Policies Housed In Firefly
- Quiet hours are from 9:00 pm to 7:00 am
- Do not hang towels, bathing suits, clothes line and/or clothes outside your RV
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone
- We do not guarantee the same site, if you choose to extend. Check with the reservation portal for possible extension
- If payment is not received by the close of the 3rd day after due date, power and water will be turned off. Guest will be responsible for $45.00 reactivation fee
- While on the property, please put all cigarette butts and trash in the proper container
- Panhandle Lodging is in no way liable for any loss or damage by fire, wind, theft, accident or any other cause to the personal possessions of tenant or their guests
- Place garbage in plastic bags, tie, and place in the dumpster by the office
- No semi trucks
- No boats
- We reserve the right to refuse continued residency privileges to “offenders” of park rules
- Guests are responsible for the actions of their visitors
- Owner reserves the right to change the rules without notice
RV Park Etiquette
- We strive to maintain a peaceful and friendly environment. Please be considerate of your fellow campers by keeping noise levels to a minimum, especially during quiet hours 10pm-7am.
- Speed limits within the park must be observed for the safety of all guests.
- The RV Park is a smoke-free zone. Smoking is strictly prohibited in all common areas, facilities, and rental units. Designated smoking areas can be found at our front office.
- Open fires are not allowed within the RV Park premises. Please utilize designated fire pits or grilling areas if provided.
- A full refund will be given if daily/weekly reservation canceled at least 7 days ahead of your arrival date
- A 50% refund will be given if daily/weekly reservation canceled less than 7 days ahead of your arrival date
- A full refund will be given if monthly reservation canceled at least 14 days ahead of your arrival date
- A 50% refund will be given if monthly reservation canceled less than 14 days ahead of your arrival date
- No refunds on early departures
- Please give us at least 7 days notice when ending a long term reservation. No fees apply for ending a long term reservation.
- Reservations can be made in advance by phone, online, or in person. We recommend making reservations ahead of time to secure your spot.
- We require a minimum 24-hour notice for cancellations. Cancellations made within 24 hours of the reservation start time may be subject to a cancellation fee.
- Failure to arrive without prior notice may result in a one-night charge.
Arrivals & Departures
- Full payment required at time of reservation for daily and weekly guest, 1st month required for monthly reservations
- Check-in Time is 3:00 pm
- Check-out Time is 11:00 am
- Prices are for up to 2 adults. See current rates for additional person charge
- Monthly guest payments are due in full on the same day of arrival each month
- Maximum guest per site is 4
- We understand that pets are part of the family and welcome them in our RV Park.
- All pets must be kept on a leash at all times when outside of your RV and should never be left unattended.
- Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets promptly and properly. Waste disposal stations are conveniently located throughout the park.
- Aggressive or excessively noisy pets may be asked to leave the park at the discretion of management.
- Please be considerate of other guests and ensure that your pet's behavior does not disturb or pose a threat to others.